Services and Performance
Superior Service / Advanced Technology
Cutting-Edge Technology and Innovative Industry Practices
The Highest Standards in Revenue Recovery
- Since 1977, Rash Curtis has provided accounts receivable solutions to organizations seeking off-site revenue recovery services. We process and manage more than $130 million in placements annually – providing maximum recoveries, timely reporting, and superior services to our clients’ patients and customers.
- RCA has served Healthcare providers, private and government entities for over thirty-eight years with dignity, empathy, professionalism and persistence, maintaining exemplary client services and patient/guarantor relations. We understand the value of our Client’s image in the communities they serve.
- Rash Curtis is PCI Level 1-Certified and HIPAA compliant. We offer a complete package of cost-effective revenue recovery products and services, including early out services, extended business office services, and third-party bad debt collection services.
Superior Client Services
We know your system: Highly recognized for our extraordinary customer service and expertise, we work with multiple client systems including, but is not limited to, the following; EPIC, MS4, Siemens, Paragon, Meditech, SMS, Star and AS 400.
Speak to a live person: During our regular business hours, our Client Service Representatives are always available to assist and support you, “we do not believe in voicemail”. You will always talk to a live person, not a machine.
24/7 Account Access : @ Client Services –Secure web-based tool
Rash Curtis provides a powerful real-time / 24-7 secure web based account access and reporting tool for our clients via the internet: @Client Services.
All Calls are Recorded
Quality Assurance Practices
- Audit, audit and audit, we listen to hundreds of calls per month for training purposes and accountability.
- Our effort to maintain the data integrity of our DAKCS system is imperative to our mission of delivering high customer service and achieving superior targeted results.
- All employees receive coaching and tiered incentives for meeting and exceeding our audit guidelines, work standards and compliance with all of the laws.
Security and confidentiality are a primary focus.
Monitoring physical, network, and data we employ a Thin Client Environment, and personnel security screening.
- “Thin Client” terminals in use for our Account Representatives.
- Data Security: All servers and backups are guarded 24 hours a day, seven (7) days a week.
- SAS 70 Type II Certified