HEALTHCARE SYSTEM CONVERSION
Converting to a new accounting system can be a difficult and time-consuming process.
We can alleviate stress, downtime and support your staff by:
- Liquidating AR from your legacy system
- Providing insurance follow-up and billing support for small balance accounts, Medicaid, commercial and Medicare
- Receiving and resolving overflow calls
- Contacting 100% of your patient receivables
- Providing an immediate lift in cash flow
- Offering on-site employee support
At Rash Curtis we will focus on the necessary but tedious projects so your staff can handle critical day-to-day operations.
We perform as an extension of your staff to research denials, follow up with government and commercial payers and expedite patient payments. As a result, you’ll see a significant reduction in bad debt, and fewer days outstanding.
- Self-pay/self-pay residuals
- Managed Care insurance
- Commercial insurance
- Workers compensation
- Underpayment resolution
EARLY OUT SERVICE
Rash Curtis can help your organization manage large projects, system changes, or legacy clean up – without losing traction on your critical day-to-day operations.
Early Out services include:
- System conversion clean up assistance
- Legacy system clean up
- Under-capacity backlogs
- Extended staffing projects, including onsite support
- Complete business office outsourcing
- HER software solutions
- Customizable programs
- Credit balances